The Hotel PAIPU NO KEMURI range of hotels are situated at five of Japan’s most famous sightseeing destinations.The hotels offer security and cleanliness at affordable prices, enabling guests to enjoy a more satisfying vacation.The friendly staff at each of our hotels are eagerly awaiting your visit.
- Guests enjoy safe, peaceful stays at our hotels for an always popular price.
- Our hotels are all located at famous tourist spots that are highly representative of Japan.
- All hotels offer free car parking facilities.
- All hotels are serviced by public transport and taxis.
- All hotel rooms are equipped with bath/toilet units (shower toilets) and are fitted with air conditioning.
- Check-in time at all hotels is from 3:00 p.m. Check-in is only available open until 9:00 p.m. so please plan to arrive before then. Additionally, as dinner will not be served to guests arriving later than 7:00 p.m, please endeavor to arrive by 6:00 p.m. if you wish to partake of an evening meal at the hotel. Check-out time is 10:00 a.m. We regret this can not be extended further.
- Stays at our hotels are priced at a great rate that includes breakfast and dinner. The cost remains the same if meals are not availed of. The restaurants in our hotels offer an exclusive buffet-style service to our guests and only open for breakfast and dinner. Drinks such as wine, beer and Japanese sake are available at an additional cost. Please be sure to take advantage of our popular prices.
■Breakfast is served from 7:30 a.m. To 9:00 a.m.
■Dinner is served from 6:00 p.m. To 7:30 p.m.
- Guests can connect to the Internet via the wireless LAN network available in the room. (Caution: in Hakuba Wireless internet access is available in the front lobby)
- Please pay for all services within the hotel in cash (Japanese yen) only. (Kiosks, vending machines, additional drinks service in the restaurant, rental fees, etcetera.)
Hakuba Hotel PAIPU NO KEMURI （click here to visit website）
Karuizawa Hotel PAIPU NO KEMURI（click here to visit website）
Shirakabako Hotel PAIPU NO KEMURI（click here to visit website）
Hakone gora Hotel PAIPU NO KEMURI Plus（click here to visit website）
Atami Hotel PAIPU NO KEMURI（click here to visit website）
Information (to ensure guests get the most from their trip to Japan)
■Regarding use of the restaurant.
Breakfast and dinner are both served buffet-style.
Please help yourself to your favorites that we have on offer.
Things to be aware of.
- Upon arriving in the restaurant, an usher will show guests to their seats. After that, guests can select their food from the buffet corner and enjoy it at the table they have been allocated.
- Guests can visit the buffet corner as often as they like. Please only take as much as you can eat.
- Please refrain from coughing, sneezing and conversing loudly whilst selecting food at the buffet corner.
- Please take care to mind the queue and wait your turn.
- Please do not return food already taken from the buffet corner. Also, taste-testing food at the buffet corner is prohibited.
- Liquor is available at the drinks corner for an additional fee.
■Things to be aware of when using the baths.
- Please refrain from entering the baths if you are not currently in good health.
- Please refrain from bathing immediately after eating **We recommend waiting at least 30 minutes after meals before entering the baths.
- Please avail of the toilet facilites before entering the baths.
- Please do not attempt to use the baths after consuming alcohol.
- Drinking and eating in the baths is strictly prohibited.
- The taking of photographs or recording of videos is prohibited.
- Children must be accompanied by a guardian at all times.
- Please store all valuables in the lockers, or leave at the front desk for safekeeping.
- Please remove shoes at the changing room entrance and place them on the shelves provided.
- Please remove clothing inside the changing room and place in the clothes baskets provided.
- Please be sure to wash well before entering the baths. (Guests are requested to sit when using the showers and not to waste hot or cold water by leaving it running.)
- Please do not carry towels into the bathing area.
- Please refrain from running in the bathing area and swimming in the baths themselves.
- Please refrain from washing clothes in the bathing area, dressing room sinks, etcetera.
- Guests are requested to dry themselves well when moving from the baths to the dressing rooms.