Karuizawa where the new life as the summer retreat could be given by Mr. Shaw and the friends was advancing its developed rate more by Usui new railroad I did the same year opening to traffic of. A foreigner missionary and the family were the most part, and an early stage in summer retreat Karuizawa was a town strong in the Christian trend inevitably.In the winter, winter sports can be enjoyed at the nearby ski resort.Guests can enjoy Japanese culture during the seasons from spring to autumn, which are rich with natural beauty, and have fun shopping in some of the countries largest shopping malls.
《The amenities and facilities provided in our guestrooms include: air conditioning, single bed, chair, television, refrigerator, hair dryer, bath towel, face towel, toothbrush, bath/toilet unit (shower incorporating toilet), shampoo and rinse, body soap》Regarding room cleaning・・Although we do not clean rooms that have been booked for a number of consecutive nights, fresh towels can be obtained by request at the front desk.
・2-bed room (room capacity 1-2 persons)
・4-bed room (room capacity 4 persons)
・Separate men and womens large public baths
・Coin laundry service・Vending machine corner
・Tea facilities・Massage machines
・Free private parking
・Wireless LAN is available in all rooms
Large public baths
Baths are open to guests of the hotel only.
Hours of operation 3:00 p.m-11:00 p.m. 6:30 a.m-10:00 a.m.
※The large public baths include natural hot spring components.
The restaurant serves an exclusive breakfast and dinner to guests only.
Restaurant hours of operation.
■Dinner is served from 6:00 p.m. to 7.30 p.m.
■Breakfast is served from 7:00 a.m. To 9:00 a.m.
・Charges will apply to diners who are not guests at the hotel. Advance booking is required.
・Buffet-style breakfast and dinner.
・A wide variety of foods are available.
Hotel hours of operation
Check-in is available from 3:00 p.m until 9:00 p.m.
Check-out time is 10:00 a.m. (Extensions to this are not possible.)
・In the case of groups booking two or more rooms, it may not be possible for the rooms to be on the same floor.
・There is no elevator.
Please use the stairs.
Kan-etsu Expressway⇒(Fujioka Junction)⇒Joshin-etsu Expressway⇒Usui Karuizawa Interchange (about 20 minutes from the Interchange)
Chuo Expressway⇒(Okaya Junction)⇒Nagano Expressway⇒(Koshoku Junction)⇒Joshin-etsu Expressway⇒Usui Karuizawa Interchange (about 20 minutes from the Interchange)
・By public transport (Japan Railways Group)
Nagano Shinkansen・Karuizawa Station⇒10 minutes by taxi
Information (to ensure guests get the most from their trip to Japan)
■Regarding use of the restaurant.
Breakfast and dinner are both served buffet-style.
Please help yourself to your favorites that we have on offer.
Things to be aware of.
- Upon arriving in the restaurant, an usher will show guests to their seats. After that, guests can select their food from the buffet corner and enjoy it at the table they have been allocated.
- Guests can visit the buffet corner as often as they like. Please only take as much as you can eat.
- Please refrain from coughing, sneezing and conversing loudly whilst selecting food at the buffet corner.
- Please take care to mind the queue and wait your turn.
- Please do not return food already taken from the buffet corner. Also, taste-testing food at the buffet corner is prohibited.
- Liquor is available at the drinks corner for an additional fee.
■Things to be aware of when using the baths.
- Please refrain from entering the baths if you are not currently in good health.
- Please refrain from bathing immediately after eating **We recommend waiting at least 30 minutes after meals before entering the baths.
- Please avail of the toilet facilites before entering the baths.
- Please do not attempt to use the baths after consuming alcohol.
- Drinking and eating in the baths is strictly prohibited.
- The taking of photographs or recording of videos is prohibited.
- Children must be accompanied by a guardian at all times.
- Please store all valuables in the lockers, or leave at the front desk for safekeeping.
- Please remove shoes at the changing room entrance and place them on the shelves provided.
- Please remove clothing inside the changing room and place in the clothes baskets provided.
- Please be sure to wash well before entering the baths. (Guests are requested to sit when using the showers and not to waste hot or cold water by leaving it running.)
- Please do not carry towels into the bathing area.
- Please refrain from running in the bathing area and swimming in the baths themselves.
- Please refrain from washing clothes in the bathing area, dressing room sinks, etcetera.
- Guests are requested to dry themselves well when moving from the baths to the dressing rooms.